Eligibility Questionnaire

Was your property stolen or criminally damaged in Western Australia?
Please report the incident in the jurisdiction where the offence took place. A Western Australia Police Force report can only be created if the incident occurred within Western Australia
Are you reporting the theft from, or criminal damage to, any motor vehicle; including a motor bike, caravan or trailer?
Offences involving a vehicle, including a stolen motor vehicle or registration plate/s can only be reported by phoning the Police Assistance Centre on 131444 to make a full report.
Has someone unlawfully entered or tried to enter your home / business / shed / garage or a house under construction that is at lockup stage?
Your report may relate to a burglary offence. Please ring the Police Assistance Centre on 131444 so that we can take your full report.
Has someone stolen your debit or credit card and used it?

Your report appears to relate to fraud. Please phone 131 444; so we can clarify the circumstances and provide you with an appropriate policing response.

Please ensure you have the following information ready, when you call:
• Name of Bank / Financial Institution
• Date and time of each fraudulent transaction
• Location / store where your card was fraudulently used
• Amount debited for each transaction

Are you reporting stolen or criminally damaged property; where you or someone you know, saw it happen?
You have identified there is a witness and a person of interest in your report you will need to telephone the Police Assistance Centre on 131444, to make your report.
Are you reporting one item of stolen or criminally damaged property that has a total of value of $3000 AUD or more?
The dollar value limit in the Online Stolen / Damaged Property report form, in the first instance is $3000AUD. Please phone 131444 to make a full report.
Have you already reported a crime and want to add more property items to your report?

If you have already reported a crime and have your Incident Report number then you can add more items by visiting CheckMyCrime

For an Individual to access the site you will need;
• Your Incident Report Number
• Surname
• Date of Birth.

For a Business/Entity to access the site they will need:
• Incident Report number
• Business / Entity name as it appears on the Incident Report