What is the process for transporting firearms interstate or overseas?


To transport firearms overseas contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to obtain required export permits. If the firearm is to be moved interstate the license holder should contact the relevant jurisdiction they wish to enter for that states licensing permit requirements. If you intend to take the firearm outside of WA permanently Police Licensing Service will require notification.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us